In Dog Show Arena – near South Catering
Choke chains are not permitted in the show ring
Held under Kennel Club Rules and Regulations. Dogs/Bitches need not be registered with the Kennel Club. Dogs/Bitches not eligible for the Show are Puppies under 6 months and Dogs/Bitches that have won any of the following awards: Challenge Certificate, Reserve Challenge Certificate or Junior Warrant. Proceeds to The Countryside Foundation for Education.
Exhibitors and officials at the Companion Dog Show shall be subject to Kennel Club Rule A42.
Best in Show receives a trophy to keep as well as the perpetual Frampton Country Fair Companion Shield to be held for one year.
Entries taken on the field near the Companion Dog Show Ring.
£3 per entry. Rosettes 1st - 5th.
Judging commences at 11am.
Judge: Ann Jeffery Steward: Celia Vines
Sponsor of all classes: Roger Skinner Ltd
- Any Variety Puppy – 6 - 12 months
- Any Variety Sporting – Hounds, Gun Dogs and Terriers
- Any Variety Non-Sporting – Utility, Working, Pastoral and Toys
Any Variety Open
Best in Show, Reserve Best in Show and Best Puppy
NOVELTY CLASSES (for Pedigree and Non Pedigree) Entries taken on the field. £2 per entry. Rosettes 1st - 5th. Judging commences after the Pedigree Classes.
Judge: Ann Jeffery
- Best Rescued Dog or Bitch
- Any Variety Veteran – 7 years and over
- Child Handler 7 to 14 years
- Best Non Pedigree
- Best Adult Handler
- Best Condition
- Best Brace (Matching Pair)
- Best Countryman Companion
- Best Local Dog or Bitch (5-mile radius of Show)
- Best Tail Wagger
- Most Appealing Eyes
- Best Tit-Bit Catcher
- Dog or Bitch most like its Owner
- Dog or Bitch the Judge would most like to take Home